Looking for assistance with Fire Damage Claims in Hartlepool?
Imperial Claims Consultants are a Financial Conduct Authority regulated firm of Insurance Claim Consultants Loss Assessors with a combined 120 years experience.
If you are unfortunate enough to have had a fire at your home or place of business, you should be able to make an insurance claim to cover the cost of repairing the damage and replacing lost items due to fire damage.
Often the first thing you will automatically do is to reach for the telephone and call your insurance company, thereby inevitably involving yourself in a long, complex and ultimately frustrating battle to get the settlement you deserve. This isn’t fiction, this is fact based upon our many years of experience.
In the event that you need help with fire damage claims in Hartlepool then Imperial Claims Consultants will work with you to personally ensure the efficient and timely process of your claim to ensure that any items that are damaged and are important for you, for example a heirloom or an item with sentimental attachment, are recovered in line with your wishes. We will also work incredibly hard for you to help ensure that you are correctly recompensed for your entire loss from the fire damage you have had to suffer.
- We have 120 years combined insurance claims handling experience.
- We assist you, our client, with all aspects of your claim.
- You will have your own Claims Manager to walk you through every step of the process.
- We can help you with all aspects of the works stage, ranging from every aspect of emergency works right the way through to reinstatement of the damage.
- For sentimental or specialist or valuable items which require even more care and attention we will personally sort these out for you.
- We operate 7 days a week to personally assist you.
We only work for the insured and never the insurers, we cover every single aspect for the insured because they are the centre of everything we do.
We are a Financial Services Authority Regulated Firm which enables us to carry out the activity of Loss Assessing.