Imperial Claims Useful Links

The British Insurance Brokers Association (BIBA)

A general insurance intermediary organisation representing the interests of insurance brokers, intermediaries and their customers. Telephone 0870 950 1790, or go to

The Environment Agency

The public body responsible for protecting and improving the environment in England. They provide details of the risk of flooding in England from rivers and the sea. Go to or call the Floodline on 0845 988 1188. For enquiries, including an ‘insurance related request’ letter, email: [email protected].

The Association of British Insurers (ABI)

Represents the majority of UK insurers and provides information and guidance on various flood insurance issues. Contact via or on 020 7600 3333.

Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)

A professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction. Produces guides on a range of subjects including flooding at: (for example the RICS Consumer Guide to Flooding). RICS can recommend a qualified surveyor in your local area via the ‘Find a Surveyor’ service. Alternatively, call the RICS Contact Centre on 0870 333 1600 or email [email protected].



Imperial Claims is registered with the Financial Conduct Authority, meaning we are authorised to assist insured policyholders with their insurance claims. We work only for you, the policyholder only, never the insurance company.

Our service costs you nothing, provided our sister company Imperial Maintenance Ltd and/or its panel of sub-contractors are used. And remember, if we carry out your reinstatement work, we pay your insurance excess! (if an external sub-contractor is used, a claims handling fees may be applicable).

Nicky Middleton, Director
Imperial Claims